Now that you have finished the formalities of admission of your child into Funland Kindergarten, I wish to extend to you and your child a warm welcome to the school.
- INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION AND FANCY DRESS COMPETITION:
On 14th August, Tuesday, children will have to come dressed from home and will be judged in school. Parents will not be allowed. There will be three prizes for each class. Consolation prizes for all participants.
TIME: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM. (NURSERY and PRE-NURSERY)
8:30 AM to 10:00 A.M. (K.G.I and K.G. II)
- TEACHER’S DAY CELEBRATION AND RHYMES COMPETITION:
5th September, Wednesday, there will be three prizes. Consolation prizes for all participants.
- CHILDREN’S Day CELEBRATION – STORY TELLING /PUZZLE COMPETITION:
14th November, Friday; Story Telling Competition for K.G.I and K.G.II. Puzzle Competition for Nursery and Pre Nursery. There will be three prizes for each class. Consolation Prizes for all participants.
- ANNUAL DAY CELEBRATION:
21st October, Sunday.Venue; Sai Sabhagruha, Next to Walkheart Hospital.
SChool Timings: From 11th to 19th October
Pre Nursery: 9:30am to 11am
Nursery: 10:00am to 12:00pm
KG I and KG II: 9:15am to 12:30 pm
The costumes are to be returned on 22nd October.
- SCHOOL PICNIC:
Nursery and Pre Nursery: 22nd January, Tuesday (23rd January will be a Holiday for Pre-Nur and Nur.]
KG I and K.G.II: 23rd January,Wednesday. (22nd January will be a Holiday for KG I and K.G.II.
DETAILS: Time: 9:30 am to 12 PM. Venue: Traffic Park, Shankar Nagar. Dress: School Uniform. Lunch boxes, water bottles, clean napkin must be neatly packed in a small bag which the child can handle on his/her own. Picnic Fees: Rs. 20. All students have to be dropped and picked up directly from the venue; i.e. Traffic Park, Shankar Nagar by their parents.
- MORNING SCHOOL: From 15th March 2019 Wednesday, time: 9:30 to 11am (Nursery, Pre-nursery)
8.00 to 10.00 (KG I and KG II). No Tiffin. Bring only water bottles.
- As you already know, we want our little ones to be the best in all aspects. So, we shall celebrate “COLOUR WEEK” from Monday, the 4th of February to Friday, the 8th of February. Everyday we shall have a colour code. The children will have to dress up in that particular colour and carry with them, any object of that colour.
The Colour Codes are as follows:
1. Monday – Yellow
2. Tuesday – Blue
3. Wednesday – Black
4. Thursday – Red
5. Friday – Green
We shall celebrate “NUTRITION WEEK” from Monday, 11th February to Friday, 15th February. Everyday the students will have to bring a nutritious food item.
- Please pay the school fees every three months between 5th and 10th of the particular month between 11.30am to 12 noon. Parents are requested to get the Fees Card along. It is brought to the notice of the parents that they are required to pay fees for the whole year i.e. from June to May and both term fees even in case of transfer. School fees are non refundable in any case.
LIST OF HOLIDAYS:
|Wednesday||03.10.2018||Personal Hygiene day|
|Monday||05.11.2018 To 14.11.2018||Diwali Holiday [School Re-Opens on 15.11.2018]|
|Friday||23.11.2018||Guru Nanak Jayanti|
|Friday||21.12.2018||Winter magic Christmas celebration|
|Monday||24.12.2018 to 01.01.2.19||Christmas Break (School reopens 02.01.2019)|